Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Boring National Day. Ohwell..

Sup guys. Happy National Day!

It totally feels like a Sunday today. Haha! So what plans do you guys have for today? Some woke up early in the morning, dressed in red & white, preparing for NDP. Some meet up in the evening, look for a good spot to watch fireworks later on. Some went to catch a movie. Hmmm.. Me? I've got an awesome plan. Most most most awesomestttt plan. Guess what? I'm just gonna stay home the whole day today. Ndp? Television lah. Fireworks? Television lah. Not too bad a plan right? Hahaha, fml.

Going to school tmr, really don't feel like but I'm determined to drag my feet there I don't care. Gonna start on my role play script probably tonight or tmr. Exams coming up next week, don't know how should I feel too. Urghhh, see everyone studying and I'm not dng anything or even feeling stress about it really make me feel super useless mannnn. Just gonna try my best to stay in this course as long as I can, hate it! Hate the feeling whereby I've to wake up early almost every morning just to go for something I've got no interest in. What to do? Oh well..

So, yesterday was pretty.. Hmmm boring? Did my assignment the previous night, all the way till almost 7am in the morning? Had a half an hour nap before preparing and headed to school to submit it. There's no lesson at all, just celebration which I didn't even go. If I were to submit it last Friday, there's totally not a need for me to go back to school yesterday. Met Junhan at Cafe 2 for my bruncher ( breakfast + lunch + dinner?) Hahaha. headed home after that. Went for a jog in the evening, then rushed home to wash up doll up everything before heading to Zirca? Left to look for the rest at about 1 or 2am. Went to Wan Dou Sek (126) then, and I can't believe that all of us went back to Zirca after that. What's more, last night it was really super boring there? Hahaha. Went to Envy to drink a little, seriously no kick to dance at all last night. Got home at almost 6 in the morning. Seriously abit regret going out last night uh......

Some pics taken last/this week!

Pearl & Shine

Moo & Keith

Kai

Phil & idk who, lol!

Alright, imma go for a jog ltr on.
Talk again soon, ciaos! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment