Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ohwell..That's your problem, not mine.


So, last night at Rebel was pretty awesome? Met Jasmine & Ben at Cineleisure, accompanied them for dinner then headed to Rebel to party. Was pretty surprised to see him there. Hmmm, still thinking if I should party tonight? And where should I go if I were to party? Rebel or Ph?! Hahaha. I seriously think that I should cut down on my nightlife uh.......... Recently partied like abit too much too over no? Lol!

Anyways, it seems like I've got a lot of haters and even people whom I don't know dislike me. Haha, I just want to say that I seriously don't give a fuck to people who dislike me or even hate me. Oh well, you dislike me but who are you? I don't even know your existence. People who knows me well, they know what type of person I am. I don't have to change myself just to.. please you motherfuckers? Ha ha ha, please get a life.

Okay gonna go prepare now! Gonna go over to grandma's place at yishun for awhile before meeting Jasmine ltr on! Bye guyz, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment