Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Floating on air, bursting with love..

Floating on air, bursting with love..

Holla guys.

How was your weekends? Mine's pretty much the same. Partying very much. Ohwell.. Met Weizheng & co over at Cineleisure at around 9pm yesterday. Slacked a little bit, deciding where to go. Killed time by playing lan. I can't believe that I actually played AuditionSea last night, haha! No choice ah, all of them playing L4D, which I know nuts about. So, final decision was to go Powerhouse. Pretty much expected the crowd to be really sucky before we reached, and yup we're totally right! Haha, though, I had fun there till about 3am when I was drunk. Forced Jeffrey to go get some food at Food Republic with me, lol! After eating, headed home alone, they've got not enough of partying. Was super worn out last night.

Anyways, caught FD5 yesterday with Pkw. Well, wasn't too bad, but I definitely prefer the previous ones. Okayyyyyyy there's a lot of movies I wna watch. Cars 2, Beginners etc. I caught Bad Teacher on Funshion last month I think, ain't too bad!

Ohya, there's smthg I wna share. This morning, my mom passed me a card and she told me that it's smthg from my neighbor to me. She's a really cute 13 year-old, chubby & adorable. Guess what she gave me? Haha!


Super cute right?! Hahaha. Don't know how she knows I smoke either, but seriously felt a little embarrassed upon receiving this from a 13 year-old. Much appreciated though.

Just downloaded this photo editing app from appstore recently, and I'm totally in love with it! Haha, awesome much. *Thumbs up*




Lol, not bad right? Haha! Just like Adobe Photoshop luh! With all the fake lashes, eyebrows, lenses etc. Love love love love it! ^.^

Alright guyz, imma go catch up with my dramas on Funshion already!
Talk again soon, ciaos! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment