Thursday, August 25, 2011

When a lovely flame dies, smoke gets in your eyes.


Holla guys. How's your week? It's Thursday today, weekends are coming & of course I'm super excited for it. Well, I just got home from town. Met Alex, Cherie & Jasmine for dinner at Scape. Had Sakae Sushi as planned, stuffed much as usual. Hahaha.

Partied a lot for the past one week. Last weekends was pretty much a bore, especially on Saturday. Met Jasmine, headed to Titanium for Sean for awhile, as he's enlisting soon. Okayyz, Sean used to be my Sports & Wellness teacher last year, was an attachment teacher though. Anyways, headed to Rebel at around 12am, for Ahliew's birthday celebration. Rebel's a total bore for Jasmine and myself that day, felt weird not having our usual group of friends around. So, decided to go over to Powerhouse at around 2am? Lol, PH was a tad bit better but still, it got really boring after awhile. Cabbed home with Vincent & the twins after that, leaving Jeffrey & the rest to eat.

Sunday was my Grandmother's birthday celebration. As usual, had our family dinner at Toa Payoh, then back to her place for cake-cutting. Watched On the Fringe on mioTV, was afew episodes ahead. But now I'm lagging behind again T.T Got home at around 11plus at night? :3 Was totally worn out that day.

Monday, didn't attend school.Met Ahliew for brunch at Sakae Sushi at Whitesands after his school. As usual, didn't eat much. Went to get stuffs for my phone and ended up regretting. Spent a bomb but I'm not using them already -.- Waste of money. Met bestfriend at Bedok on Tuesday evening, went to get mobiskin & bumper for my phone, super happy cos my phone somehow looks much better than before now, hehe! Wanted to stayover at his place but headed home in the end. As for Wednesday, didn't attend school again. Same for Tuesday & today. Went to Rebel last night with Weizheng & co, while Jasmine & Cherie headed to PH instead. Had so much fun last night, although one or two unhappy stuffs happened. What to do? Shit happens. After all, it was a great night!

I seriously have to attend school tmr before I get myself debarred from examinations again. Gonna turn in earlier than usual tonight, maybe 2 or 3am? Hahaha. I seriously have to fix my bodyclock, it's in a total mess. Have been sleeping at 5 or 6am almost every single day for the past few weeks. And that's the reason why am I always not in school the next day. I seriously need a change!

Okayyz I'm gonna go watch my Heart of Greed (Tang Xin Feng Bao) now.
Talk again soon guys.
Ciaos, xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment