Friday, August 5, 2011

Another day without you.


It's Friday today. What a lovely weather.

Just got home from school. Unbelievably, I attended school today. Not only that, I was extremely early for school. Okay although I was still half an hour late for lesson, reached school at 8:30 in the morning. Really proud of myself, hehe. It's the first or second time I came for 8am lesson after I got into this course. Ohwell..

Anyways, Wednesday I went to Rebel as usual. And as expected, had a huge fight with him. Guess it's a good thing to end this thing too, no arguments no tears no worries no heartaches no nothing. Hmmm, it's time to move on I guess! I was almost dead drunk that night, haha. Sat down at the podium for almost an hour before I became sober again. Tried to stand up and dance several times but failed to, just felt like fainting & fell backwards. Seriously damn embarrassing T.T It's been really quite sometime since I was drunk like that. Remember there's quite a few helpful people around, giving me sweets and asking me if I'm alright etc. Haha, thanks dear(s) although I seriously don't know them. And big thanks to Cherie, who took care of me for almost the entire night.

So, it's Friday again today. I seriously have got no idea what's the plans yet. Meeting Jasmine at town in the evening, and if they're going to Powerhouse, I will just head home. If Rebel, then togetherness. Hehe!

Ohbtw, I seriously think that iphone is damn troublesome! My phone was down for the second half of the day yesterday. From like 5plus in the evening till 10pm at night? I was on Cydia downloading some themes and fonts and when I tried to respring my phone, it just won't boot. Stucked at the Apple logo all the way. Wanted to bring to Singtel for exchange, but I was being told that I can only exchange at Singtel Com Centre which is located at Somerset. At that point of time I was so annoyed with my phone seriously just feel like throwing it on the floor. Went to catch Horrible Bosses with Jenf at Tampines Mall then. Actually I don't think it's a bad movie but I just couldn't concentrate on the movie cos I was so busy with my phone, hoping that it would boot, trying my luck but to no avail.

Got home at about 10 plus, tried to restore my phone several times and there's this error message popping out saying that my phone cannot be restored. Was so damn irritated and finally it's able to restore and that I lost all my jailbreaking shits and updated my phone to version 4.3.5, and the jailbreak for this version is not fucking out yet. Feels like my iPhone is somehow useless right now, no jailbreak no nothing just Facebook Twitter Tumblr Tiny-Tower, songs & pictures. Rofl! But thank god, my phone is fine now.

Wokayyy, I've not eaten a single thing since the whole day yesterday till now and yet I don't feel hungry at all. Super happy, haha! Hopefully my diet plan will not fail!

Talk again soon peoples, ciaos!
I still miss you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment