Thursday, August 18, 2011

Busyyyyyy

Hello! It's been almost a week since I've last updated this space. Have been really busy, or rather lazy... Haha!

So, yesterday was over at Rebel. Was so stressed up with my role-play script before that when I'm at home, told myself I'll not be partying if I can't complete it on time. And fortunately, I took about almost an hour to finish it up and only reached Rebel at almost 12. It was really a fun night, if those stuffs didn't happen. Oh well, what to say.. So, we had so much fun in the earlier part of the night. Didn't drink much, but definitely enough for me to get high. And I didn't know what happened after that, when I was sitting outside Zirca with my girlfriends, my head started to spin really badly. Have got no choice but to head home straight. Still rmbr I totally puked under my block the moment I alight the cab, ha ha ha. Sibeh loser I know. Fuck Belvedere, I hate it when the kick comes. One thing about me, I always get drunk after drinking Belvedere. Yup, haha! Reached home jitao crashed on my bed, then being woken up by my mom's non-stop nagging asking me to go wash up etc. Dragged myself to the toilet, remove my lenses make ups shower. And guess what, I actually woke up at 8am in the morning. Wanted to go back to sleep, but I just couldn't. So, watched my Bai Jia Nu Wang all the way till 1plus in the noon, prepare everything and headed to school for my role-play. Tsk tsk tsk.

Role-play went well. Not too bad alr, tried to memorize everything super last minute due to my laziness. Ha ha, met Nicklaus for a smoke break then headed home. Ohyahhhh, I remembered getting myself a cup of Honey Green Tea from Gongcha before that. Lol, first time getting Gongcha from Eastpoint's outlet. Seriously, it's also the first time I see Gongcha with no queue at all. Haha!

Anyways, these are some pictures taken last week :3

Cherie, Keith, Jasmine

Rodney

Jasper

Guess it's gonna be a busy weekends for me this week. Will be going to Rodney's birthday celebration tmr, then Wanhao's birthday celebration on Saturday. Oh well..

Okayyy I'm going for a jog now, then continue watching my Bai Jia Nu Wang after that! I'm still waiting for Mei Le Jia You's episode 12 to be out. Can't wait uh!

Kkkkkk, talk again soon people!
Ciaos, xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment