Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dream a little dream of me.

It's Tuesday again.

Things somehow got a tad bit better, I guess? Hahaha, really don't know what are we now, so complicated.. Dilemma again, yes. Oh well.

Okay, as usual, I've been missing school alot. Really not what I want, Logistics' totally not my thing. But I guess I'll try my best to stay in this until I graduate. Had a talk with Ms Chu on Facebook just now, I guess I should just continue uh, bear with it for another 1 and a half year. Hopefully.

So I'm not in school for these past two days, didn't go anywhere either. Stayed home, Funshion so much I couldn't rmbr how many movies did I actually watch. Lol! All the Romance & Comedy. Ohyaaaaa, you guys should catch Blind Dating & Love at First Hiccup, super cute romance movie. Hehehe.

Wokay, I seriously wna get myself new ink(s) this month in August. Hopefully Daniel will be able to help me with it! Can't wait!

Kay lahhh imma go continue with Funshioning, I know really no life right. But I don't care ah. Ohbtw, it's Wednesday again tmr, where to go? Hehe.


Goodnight guyz, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment