Monday, December 19, 2011

Awesome people, awesome weekends.

Sup guys. It's 2:17am right now, I've got nothing to do, at all. Probably gonna turn in right after this. Just washed up, feeling pretty sleepy already.

Anyways, I had an awesome weekend. It's supposed to be a really tough one for me, but I'm glad to have my family and friends with me. With them around, even my nights are brightened up.

Stayed home on Friday. But I had an awesome Saturday and Sunday. So, Saturday. Met up with Henry at almost 5pm, when we're supposed to meet at 3 -.- Headed to Braddell to get his stuffs done, had macs for lunch then headed to Holiday Inn for Auggie's 21st birthday. Had so much fun there, I really wanna stay so badly but I've to meet up with Jasmine over at Powerhouse as promised. So left at around 11.30pm, then cabbed over to PH to meet the rest. Had an awesome night there, of course it's not because I'm at PH, it's not because the music that night was awesome, it's because of the people I was with. If you know me well, you should know that PH is the suckiest club ever to me, hahaha. I never liked it there. Not in the past, not now, and definitely not in the future. Ok, I think I've elaborated too much.

Birthday boy with red lipstickz!

Henry.

Awesome people /Powerhouse

So, as usual, Sunday's family day. Hahaha, since young. Stayed home the whole day, then headed out for dins with family at Sakura @ Safra Tampines. It was my first time to this outlet, and I think it suck harder than any other outlets. Been to the one at Orchard Shopping Centre & the one over at Downtown East, and the variety of food compared is so much lesser here. But I had fun with my family taking hell lotsa food and ended up forcing ourselves to finish up everything. Lol, so dad sent bro and myself over to the airport after that before heading home. Accompanied bro for awhile while waiting for his girlfriend's flight to arrive. Lol, left bro alone after that, headed back to Simei, met Loren to slack awhile and headed home at almost 12.

Mommy & daddy

Loren!

Alright, that's all for today. Gonna turn in soon!
Talk again, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment