Saturday, December 3, 2011

I need to break free.

Just got back home about 2 hours back, another stay-home Friday. Really proud of myself, really super super proud of myself. Now, I'm doing this for myself and not anyone else, not even you, Pkw.

Gave school a miss today. Went for training for Sony event at Scape, will be working tmr. Do come and say hi k! Hehe. Went for dinner over at Nihon Mura at Cineleisure with Ben, Jasmine & George. Walked to Ion after that, went to Daiso to get some stuffs then headed home.


To you, I didn't find faults with you purposely just to quarrel with you so I could party. You're wrong, I do keep the promises I've made. But how about you? It's okay, I'm fine now. I'm doing all these for myself and not you anymore. Had enough of your bullshit. Why can't I be happy? I'm not important to you in any ways, you don't even know what you've said or even promised sometimes. Why should I prioritize you? You have time for everyone else but not me. Sometimes, somehow, I'll feel that I'm just being used by you, and you're just toying with my feelings. I chose not to believe it, but I guessed my instincts are right. For the past 6 months, what have you done for me? I don't expect much from you. But as time goes by, you're just taking me for granted. I gave in to you almost all the time, I threw ego aside I didn't care about anything else. How much tears have I shed for you, how many sleepless nights I had? You're the first guy, that made me feel this miserable, this horrible. I hate you, but I hate myself more for being so naive, thinking that things will get better in time. Talking about love? I still do love you, but I'm not gonna look back anymore. I want to break free. I need to break free. Goodbye, to you.

Will be a long day tmr, so I'm gonna turn in early tonight. Talk again, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment