Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where are you?

Hi guys. Done washing up, and gonna head to bed right after this entry. Well, nothing much about today. Was home till around 7:30 in the evening today. Headed to town to meet Auggie for a little while, was thinking if we should head to some clubs and final decision was to head home. Haha, srsly don't even know what and why we met up for. All we do was, headed to Cine, grab some desserts at Koufu, then to Paragon's Coffee Bean to chill out a little before heading home. What a day!


It's New Year's Eve already guys. Hope you guys will enjoy this last day of year 2011. I'm srsly not prepared for 2012 yet, but hopefully it'd be a better year for myself, and everyone else.

Alright guys, I'm gonna sleep now. I'll try to sleep although I'm feeling super awake now. It sucks to be in such situation. I don't know where are you, what you're doing, what time will you be home. I feel so useless and stupid, like a loser. Whatever.

Gn people X.

No comments:

Post a Comment