Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mrng guys.

Just got up from bed, wanted to go back to sleep after my pee break but couldn't seem to be able to. Gotta head to school in the afternoon later on, really need more sleep!



Btw caught quite a number of movies recently. You're the apple of my eye was okay...... Doesn't seem to be as good as what people said, many thought that it's actually super nice but I thought it was only okay. Already famous was hilarious as fuck, so much better than Apple of my eye surprisingly......................... Twilight's Breaking Dawn was awe-fucking-some. I love Jacob the werewolf so fucking much I wish I could date him one day. Ha ha ha, okay just kidding but he's way too hot! Hahaha unlike the blood-sucker Edward, so totally uncool. Ok, back to reality.

K gonna go try to sleep for awhile more before heading to school later on!
Talk again, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment