Friday, December 16, 2011

Shame on you _l_

Sup guys. I just got home about an hour or two back. Was over at Bedok 85 for supper with Lucas, Auggie & co. Was a really short day today, but my pair of eyes were so damn tired and dry for the whole damn day, thanks to the amount of tears I wasted last night.

Anywho, went for a movie at Downtown East with Jenf. Been so long since I last saw her, haha! Caught Alvin & the Chipmunks 3 and it's so fucking awesome I swear. The chipmunks are so super cute I wish I could keep one. Lol, way too adorable!

I've been really lazy to update my blog recently. This is gonna be a really short entry like that, gonna turn in right after this.

Stuffs bff got for me from his JB trip ^^.

Pretty wallet Pkw got for me from Genting

Alright guys, imma go for a puff now and then to bed. Gonna fall asleep anytime!
Last but not least, FUCK ALL THE GUYS WHO HIT GIRLS SRSLY _l_ SHAME ON YOU.
K BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment