Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sony Uphoria event @ Scape

Mrng guys, lovely Sunday. I just got up from bed awhile back and right now, waiting for Mcdelivery to arrive. Waiting time: 1hr 15min, are you kidding me? Damn I'm famished!

Anyways, like I've said, was working over at Scape's Sony Event, Uphoria yesterday. Super fun working with the people there, worked from 10 till 7, but time seems to fly pretty fast. Lol, my jobscope is super easy, just help people to print the pictures they took. So, I took a lot of pictures myself, and I printed out a hell lotsa them. Hahaha, kill time onlyy....

Pictures I took, & scanned into my desktop!


Ah, iPhone!


Lol, had so much fun working with all of them. So work ended at around 7, went to flea to get my iPhone case, love it so much! Then headed to Cineleisure to meet up with the rest before heading home. Was feeling so giddy when I'm on my way home, laid on bed for awhile before washing up.

K lah, my macs just arrived! Wna go eat already, super hungry! Talk again, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment