Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lack of sleep.

Holla guys. Guess what? I just got up from bed about an hour back. Have been sleeping the whole damn day, feeling so very sleepy & tired & nuaaaaz. Just got home from MBS this morning, almost afternoon though. Super shag I swear, didn't sleep for more than 24 hours....... It's been so long since I last stayed up for this long hours. Total damage to my skin & complexion, bad bad bad..

Oh ya, forgot to mention. Had so much fun with BFF yesterday! We went to sing out lungs out, and then headed for dins over at his place. Ate so much..................... Feeling so sinful, like always.

Pictures taken yesterday w Prettyboy91xzc:
Last but not least, his self shot ._.


K lahhhhh, I'm gonna go prepare & meet BFF over at Simpang Bedok nowz!
Talk again, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment