Friday, December 30, 2011

Will you forget everything I'll always remember?

Hi guys. It just a day away from New years. I'm feeling pretty much excited, but again, I've got no plans yet. I don't know if I'm gonna celebrate it with my family or friends, both, or even none. Well..

Being woken up by Cindy's mrng call this mrng at around 11am? Supposed to meet her at 1pm but we only met up at almost 4 at Bedok. Had our brunch at Macdonald's, then headed to Chai Chee CC. Sang for 3 hours, and yet I still feel that it's not enough >:( Nowadays like always singing, super addicted to singing already! HAHAHA. K nvm ._.

Had our dins over at the hawker near the train station, satisfied my craving with Carrot Cake in black! The blacker the better I like, haha! Really love days like that, just a simple date with girlfriend, and then head home.

Ohbtw, I went to Rebel for ladies' night last night. It was a really last minute decision made. Was still at Tampines with my slippers shorts and jacket at 10.30pm. Lol, rushed home to get changed and doll up and I actually managed to catch a train at about 11pm. Like fast only........... It was a pretty awesome night. And surprisingly, the crowd was totally crazy last night. Probably it's the last ladies' night of the year? Idk but it was super packed last night.

Pictures taken recently:


Btw, was on the phone was Pkw awhile ago. I really couldn't help it but to tear a little. It kills me to hear that he's actually gg to china on February next year, for one to two years. I can't even imagine how my life's gna be without his existence. Though sometimes I really feel pissed and irritated by him, it all became a habit. And it sucks that things have to be like this. I really don't know how.. Sigh. Please don't forget me.


Goodnight guys x.

No comments:

Post a Comment