Thursday, December 8, 2011

Turned off much.

Holla guys, I just got home about an hour back. Still feeling super lazy to wash up, hahaha! Was lazing on my bed for the past one hour.............

Anyways, went to school at 2pm today for MP lesson. Well, school ended at 4. Headed home, rest awhile before heading to City Hall to meet Andy. Intention: To get his pair of boots. Went to Peninsular to get his pair of Dr.Martens, took so super long to choose a pair of boots srsly -.- Anywho, headed to Funan for dins then headed back to Simei. Supposed to meet Berdine but she's still at Simpang T_T


To this particular someone: I treated you as a friend, and I still do. But wait, please fucking show some respect to me and this friendship between us. After what happened, I don't think I can hang out with you or even talk to you the same way as before. You were acting so desperately, turned off much. Oh well.............

K lah guyssss, imma go wash up now! Talk again, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment