Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry X'mas 2011

Mrng guys. K cannnnn I'm actually having my favourite Myojo Tom Yam cup noodles at this timing. Was feeling so hungry out of a sudden. The last meal I had was actually Century Egg Porridge over at Xinwang HK cafe @ Tiong Bahru plaza, was almost 10pm that time. Gosh, my appetite is getting bigger. This ain't good.

Anyways, I had a great xmas over the weekends with my friends and family. On Xmas eve itself, spent it with my family and relatives as usual. Had BBQ celebration over at Sembawang Park, just like how it was every single year. Well, I had fun eating hahaha. Didn't BBQ a single shit, I hate to do the cooking........................ So, Sunday, which was Xmas day, spent my day sleeping at home till around 11, went to meet Auggie for the Xmas house party at Emmanuel's. I was so fucking gone that day, but I had so much fun I swear. Lol, it was a crazy night.

Pictures taken recently.

Bro & bestbest

Auggie

Painting BFF drew for me!

My 2 babygirls ^~^

Over at Emmanuel's voiddeck, lol!

My nails for Xmas! ^^.

Okay I'm going back to sleep already.
Merry Christmas guys, New year is coming up!
Talk again, X.

Sorry but I really don't wna feel like I'm being used, again. I do love you still. But don't come looking for me only when you need me. Prove it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment