Monday, December 12, 2011

Awesome weekends.

Holla guys, I just got home about an hour or two back. Done washing up, applying mask right now. Pkw's over at KL since this early morning, he called me in the afternoon just now using some malaysian number, glad that I picked up cos I normally don't picked up calls made by numbers from other countries. So happy to hear his voice seriously, can't wait for him to be back in Singapore this Thursday.

(K, omg phone just rang again. Hahaha, pkw called me and told me that he's going to bed already. Ah damn, I seriously miss him so super much #sayreal HAHAHA)

Anyways, had a great night with the bros yesterday. Was Poon's birthday celebration over at Kbox @ Kallang Leisure Park, drank quite abit. Okkkkk call me suagu or whatever, but it was my very first time stepping into KBox's VIP room. Hahaha shiok max, with the huge screen and pool table (although I don't play pool -.-), really feel like a VIP. Ok whatever.

Alright, bumped into Royston on the train when I was omw there.

(As for the rest of the pics, I'm still waiting for them to be uploaded on Facebook, so please stay tuned)

And today, it's Sunday. As usual, my Sundays are meant for my family most of the time. Anyways, had our dins at Old Airport Road as usual, before heading over to my grandpa's place which is located just right beside. Had so much for dins, Carrot cake, Rojak, Satay, Stingray. Hahaha, was feeling so bloated right after. So, left at about almost 11pm just now and headed home.

Had fun trying out this new camera app on my iphone w my bro, haha!


K guys, gonna go remove my mask now. Oh btw, happy holidays to all ITE students!
Talk again, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment