Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why?

I'm sorry guys, really not in the mood to do anything for now. It'll just be a short update with lots of pictures.

Supposedly a good day today. Headed to the boring Changi City Point with bro to meet Sherlyn. Didn't do much there cos it's plain boring there. No entertainment, no nice shops with nice clothes, just food. Had my brunch there, then headed to town with bro. He got a bottle of Gucci Rush 2 for his girlfriend, and a bottle of VS body mist for myself. Wanted to shop for some clothes but nothing catches my eye throughout the 3 whole hours. Got some faux lashes and double eyelid tapes from Sasa though. Settled down at some kopitiam over at Fareast, had porridge for dins and reached home at about 10.

Still thinking if I should get this dress from Cotton On. 60 bucks on a Cotton On product, like not worth it right? But I love it ley! Urgh!

Alright, talk again soon. Goodnight guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment